FRAUD & SCAMS AGAINST BUSINESSES
Individual consumers aren't the only victims of fraud. Businesses, from large corporations to small "Mom and Pop" stores, are targets for a variety of illegal schemes. No matter whether the con artist uses the mail, the telephone, or the Internet, the best defense against scams is to follow these basic rules:
- Do business with companies you know and trust. - If you don't know them, check them out.
- Understand the offer. - Get all the details and promises in writing.
- Check all bills and invoices carefully. - It's hard to get your money back once you've paid it to a con artist.
- Guard your financial or other account information. - Don't provide it to anyone unless there is a legitimate reason to do so as part of a transaction.
- Educate your employees about avoiding scams. - Make sure they understand their roles and responsibilities.
Talk to a Lawyer Right Now for Free
JUST SELECT HERE!
If your business has been victimized by fraud or a scam, you can get quick and easy access to Top Fraud & Scams Lawyers in your area offering sound legal help and assistance. Simply complete the form at the top-left of this page.